Oh, bread. The love language of so many, but for those on a Paleo Diet, finding a delicious, easy-to-make, and perfect in consistency bread recipe is equivalent to finding the holy grail (or Waldo in any of the Waldo books).
Last week, upon opening my lunch from my meal prep service, California Creationz, I saw BREAD. The heavens opened, and angels sang.
And it was delicious. We contacted California Creationz, and they gave us permission to share the yummy recipe with our fitted magazine readers. This recipe is very simple and takes about an hour to make including prep time. Of course, it’s not as easy has having a meal prep service deliver it to your door…
[RELATED POST: Live Healthier, Get Fit, & Save Time All With One Easy Solution]
California Creationz Easy Paleo Recipe For Bread
- Use a 7×3 pan. A traditional bread pan will overcook and burn the bread.
- After baking for 20 minutes (of the 45 minute bake time), cover the bread with foil to prevent it from burning
- This bread toasts well.
- 5 Large Eggs
- 2 Cups Cashews
- 2 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 2 TBSP Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 TBSP Honey
- 1 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease loaf pan
- In high-speed blender, place eggs, cashews, coconut oil, coconut flour, baking soda, salt, and honey – in that order
- Blend until the batter is smooth – approx. 1 minute
- Add apple cider vinegar, blend and transfer to pan immediately
- Bake for 45 minutes with oven rack in the middle position. After 20 minutes, cover bread with foil to prevent burning
- Remove from oven and cool before removing from pan. Store wrapped in the fridge for up to five days.
Enjoy! If you don’t have time to cook, try out California Creationz for perfect paleo and macro based meals delivered right to your door.